Thursday, May 22, 2014

What did I learn in AP biology?

This past year, I have learned so much about the world we live in and about the different processes and reactions that we are made of. This class has helped me think more critically about the environment and I am able to connect things I learned in anatomy, physics, and chemistry to the things I learned in biology. From topics such as photosynthesis to the different properties of water, I really deepened my understanding of basic ideas and this class caused me to really think about all the different processes that make up life. I truly got excited to come into AP biology on A and C days since Mr. Landry was so excited to share his knowledge with us and have discussions with the entire class that related to the lesson. This class was so beneficial to me at this point of my life since I am headed off to college and most likely be taking a biology class that I will be prepared for since I took this class. Thank you Mr. Landry!

No comments:

Post a Comment