Thursday, May 22, 2014

Next year students!

Taking AP biology was one of the best decisions I made in high school. It has truly been one of my favorite classes in high school, and I have learned so much that I can apply to a variety of different classes. Here is some advice that helped me get a great grade in this class and genuinely understand the subject:

  • Watch the preview videos and take notes: This helped to prepare me for class the next day and allowed me to either find the answers for my questions or be able to ask Mr. Landry questions the next day relating to the lecture. 
  • Do the extra credit reading guides: These will help you understand the content and information the test is on and also help your grade since it is extra credit!
  • Start reviewing for the AP test as soon as possible: It will be so much easier to learn the content and prepare for the test during the winter than cramming for it the week before. Practicing the test and knowing the layout of it helped me immensely and prepared me for the actual AP test.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment