Monday, July 22, 2013

About me!

Hi! My name is Olivia Tilli. Science is definitely my favorite subject to study in school. Some of my favorite classes I have taken include biology, chemistry, and Science Olympiad. After high school, I hope to attend either Michigan State or Michigan Tech to study environmental engineering. I hope that AP Biology helps to further my knowledge of science and prepare me for the college level classes I will take. I am taking AP Biology so I can learn more about the world around me and hopefully change it for the better one day! I really hope to gain better study habits from this class. I know that this course will be challenging, so I know I won't be able to slack off and skim through my notes the day of a quiz. I look forward to learning in this class!        


              

3 comments:

  1. I did not know that you did Science Olympiad! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Allen's comment about science Olympiad! I am also interested in State. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo yo dawg. I am also interested in science! I think that it is pretty cool how ambitious you are potentially tackling an engineering job! Plus, you can help make the world a better place to live in (: soooo, see ya in Bio, looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete